Thursday 17 February 2011

What would you do if you won the lottery?

To begin with, I would like to say that I almost never play lottery games, so the possibility that I win is very small. But I have planned t be rich when I get older..

I know we don’t get happier if we have more money, but it makes many things so much easier! And I'd really like to travel around the world and see new things, and that isn't cheap....

But if I won the lottery or if I had a lot of money, first thing, I would draw some money in the bank, so that I can buy my own an apartment in Denmark and then, when I'm eighteen I can study at university!

After that I would use some of the money to go for a vacation, I would go to a place where I have never been before, like Australia or Thailand

then I'd like to take the driving licence test and of course buy my own "peugeot cabriolet" !

I would also give some money for charity.

And If I had are more money left...,I would buy some clothes :)


Mie 4ยบ-D

No comments: